Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homeschooling x3 is now on Blogger!









I started the Homeschooling x3 blog just a few short months ago. The idea was to post all of the ways that I homeschool my three children together, even though they are each nearly 5 years apart in age. There are things we do - units with differing difficulty levels, games with different questions, etc. to be able to homeschool together but I have found that we are so busy doing them that I don't have time to put them all up on a blog! Plus there are just simply lots of other things I want to post about.

So I am still trying to figure things out as I go. In the meantime, I will just post about whatever I feel inspired to share - homeschool units sure, and frugal home improvements, following Christ, raising children for Him, cool things to do as a family, photography, blogging, home care, . . . basically our homeschooling adventures and everything in between! I hope you enjoy what comes of it all.

Here is something I know most can relate to: I can feel God calling me to be this woman that I know is inside of me, but I don't know how to bring her out on a consistent basis. I think this may be a lot of what I share is the journey of following God and allowing Him to bring her out of me! Because I surely cannot do it alone. God has been convicting me lately (Is that the right word? Well, He's been laying some things on my heart.)  about bearing fruit. It's so easy to think that we have a good heart, we use kind words, we are patient with the kids, all of the non-concrete kind of things. And surely these are necessary. But what about actual, concrete fruit that we bear in the physical world? This is where I hang my head. This is where I need (NEED) God to bring that woman out of me, the one who is fruitful. The one who bears much fruit in all of her life and in her family's life. Anyone with me?

So for now, welcome to the new blog home! Please change your readers, bookmarks, etc. to this new address. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again!


No comments:

Post a Comment