Monday, April 11, 2011

Catholic Bible-Reading Challenge





Last week for the challenge we started Exodus and went through chapter 12. Starting after today I will try to get back to having these posts up at 7am each day for you!

Here is this week's challenges:
Monday (today) - Exodus 13-18
Tuesday - Exodus 19-23
Wednesday - Exodus 24-28
Thursday - Exodus 29-32
Friday - Exodus 33-37

The next audio will not be until we've finished reading the entire book of Genesis.

We are finally getting down to Louisiana soon. We missed going for Mardi Gras because we decided to plan a huge family trip instead. So now 12 of us are going together to surprise and visit my grandmother down there. 

I recently bought an android phone and was happy to find that there is a free Kindle app for androids. I have been enjoying the regular freebies that Amazon makes available for the Kindle. For our trip, I searched for a Catholic Bible for the Kindle so I could do my daily readings that way. I found a NAB Catholic Bible for Kindle for $4.99. You can find a DR Catholic Bible starting at $1.99, and I think there may have even been a free one. But I really wanted a NAB version. You can even get the new Ignatius Bible for Kindle for $9.99. Just wanted to pass that along in case you take a trip you can keep up with the challenge in an easy way.



If you are just joining us, or still need to listen to previous audios, click here to get caught up

Remember that you can like So Happy Together on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter to receive regular updates, reminders, and notes along this journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment