Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Cheer: Day 3

It's Saturday! What is your family doing today? We just have a couple of things today for our 45 day plan. Check it out.

"Shout joyfully to God, all you on earth; sing of his glorious name; give him glorious praise."  
~ Psalm 66:2

Getting things done - The family is heading to the salon to get holiday haircuts.



Homefront - Whatever needs doing that your husband can help with, go for it! I am reinstalling my master bathroom door that we had taken off to fix, and also digging holes in the yard to plant some new trees!

Food - While I make whole wheat pancakes this morning, I will put the dry ingredients for a few extra batches into ziplock bags. After all, I have to stand there as the pancakes cook anyway. On upcoming busy mornings, we can have healthy homemade pancakes by just adding milk & eggs and cooking! Hey, any little step-saver helps this season! I actually ended up prepping seven bags - one for each weekend for the rest of the year!



That's all for today since it is a weekend.

Have a great weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment