Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lagniappe Links: The Spunky List

{I'm a New Orleans girl, and lagniappe just means "a little something extra"!}

I usually like to group my lagniappe links together, like a list of birthday party idea links or a list of homeschool links. This week I am feeling spunky and am throwing random fun links out into blogland. I hope you enjoy!



Photo: Electronichouse.com


The Coolest Home Upgrades - These are so frivolous (except the little fridgy thing - I would like to fill that with healthy snacks for my little one), but so fun to look at! The above is a hidden television! I say they are frivolous, but if you have any of these in your home, I am coming over to play! Well, except for the shower. 'Cause trying out a shower at a stranger's house is creepy.




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com




In case you wonder where the little family silhouette pics come from, here is one place you can make them. Choose silhouette, stick people, a penguin family, or a gingerbread family! Ha ha!




I am completely addicted to the "Awkward & Awesome" segment at The Daybook. Seriously I cannot stop reading through them. The whole blog is hilarious, but that one is just too funny! I might have to start participating in Sydney's link-ups. Here is my little one regarding this photo: (oh, Sydney's photos are not sharable except with all kinds of extra gook so I had to use something) Awkward - What is up with that red hair? Awesome - Ah, my skinny minny days. 


Photo: Trey Ratcliff/ Stuck in Customs

Do you know what HDR is? Its basically taking a photo and then playing with exposure at different parts of the photo and then combining them all. Stuck in Customs is the blog of Trey Ratcliff, who travels and creates amazing HDR photos, like the one above. Visit his site - it is so mesmerizing that you may be "stuck" there for hours! =)

Okay folks, that's it for this week! Have a spectacular weekend!

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment