Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St Patricks Day: Rainbow Favors


I had a pack of foam shamrocks and a couple packs of gold coins for St. Patrick's Day goodies, though I wasn't sure what I'd do with them yet. When I was checking out at the dollar store I saw these rainbow-colored Air Heads and an idea started to form - edible rainbow & gold coin favors!

Then while shopping at another store I found these vibrant Twizzlers and decided to try both the Air Heads and the Twizzlers in favor bags and see which ones I liked more. Here is the Air Heads bag:


I just wrote on the foam shamrock and glued it to the front of the bag. Looks cute! Then I tried the Twizzlers:


Ooh, these are better! So vibrant and each color is more distinct. So I made up a bunch of both for the kideos to give out to their friends on St. Patrick's Day!

More to come throughout today!



No comments:

Post a Comment